Every contribution enables USAN to do more for the Azerbaijani-American community
USAN is a 501(c)(4) organization, thus contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
We also have a 501(c)(3) partner, USTN, that you can see here.
Help USAN Stand up for the Azerbaijani-American Community
Organize Grassroots Campaigns
- Create and curate helpful resources for the network
- Foster meaningful connections with your elected representatives
- Unite the 400,000 strong Azerbaijani-American community
Advocacy for Azeri-Americans
- Amplify Azerbaijani-American voices
- Organize activities to support development of Karabakh region
- Represent Azerbaijani interests in existing and new policies
- Protect the rights of our community
Command the Narrative around Azerbaijan
- Celebrate and showcase the rich culture of Azerbaijan
- Highlight the contributions of Azerbaijani Americans
- Promote Azerbaijani history
It is challenging to break through preconceptions and inform others on Azerbaijan and its story. There aren’t enough resources and information.
USAN curates resources and works with the community to fight misinformation.
As an Azerbaijani-American I have struggled with harrasment towards my business, online and in person.
Help us bring light to these cases and ensure the next generation of Azerbaijani-American’s do not face these obstacles to success.
How do I get my voice heard in the US?
USAN facilitates numerous meetings with elected officials, sends 200,000 action letters per year, and publishes over 60 articles in the U.S. per year.
Stand with the other families who have donated.
More Ways to Give
Thank you for standing with USAN